- Business Scopes：SMT、DIP、A’SSY、Testing、Packing
- Established：May, 2000
- CEO：Mason Lee
- Employee：120 Employees (Haihu)+40 Employees (Taimall)
- Factory Size：3,300 square meter (Haihu)+ 500 square meter (Taimall)
- Factory Facilities：RC Building、Entrance Security System、Cargo Elevators、Cargo Dock 、ESD Protection for all production areas
- Quality Management System：ISO 9001:2008 & QC080000 certified、ISO/TS 16949 :2009 certified
- Business philosophy：Pragmatic, prudent and pragmatic.
- Security & Safety System：Factory Security System with 24 hrs CCD-CAMs Monitoring、Products Insurance (Stealing、Fire、Transportation)
Quality Management System：
- Certified by Nissan ASES 1.6, Dec. 2014.
- Certified by ISO/TS 16949:2009 since Sep. 2013.
- Certified by ISO 9001 since Dec 2003.
- Certified by IECQ/QC080000 for HSPM to fulfill the requirement of RoHS.
- 「Quality First, Customer Satisfaction, Do things right at the first time」
- We estabish the “QC Flow Chart” for controlling the quality of every process in accordance with different requirements by our customers.
- Through the “Prevent Action” and “Working Review” to decrease the nonconformance of the production processes.
- Pay attention in OJT to make sure our employees to meet the professional qualification of production.
Production Quality Assurance Activities
Daily Meeting Before Production
Monitor the performance of previous day and discuss on prevention action to the nonconformity in production run.
Daily Production and Sales Meeting, and QRQC Meeting
Discuss on production plans and status regarding to quality issue, material status, on time delivery and the schedule change from client’s request.
Weekly WIP Review Meeting
Review and follow up the WIP status.
Weekly Quality Issue Review
Review and follow up the quality objectives, complaints from clients and process nonconformity. Establish the correction and prevention actions.
Initial Meeting for New Product
Discuss and review the new products based on previous experience to setup production parameters to ensure the optimum performance in production.
On Job Training
Enforce On Job training periodically to enhance employees’ quality concepts to reduce the product defective rate.